Creativity, diversity, and viewing your needs from the customers’ perspective are core values of SmallFortune Public Relations & Marketing. Our exceptional range of strengths and viewpoints informs us in providing innovative, customized strategies and services to a select roster that includes:
• Corporate clients
• Nonprofit organizations
• Public servants
• Community and civil-rights groups,
• Faith-based groups
• Public figures
Banner School of Milwaukee
- Banner School of Milwaukee, a charter school, part of the Banner Schools system.
- Consultative services provided to Banner School of Milwaukee, a charter school opening in August 2013. Developed strategic plan to inform targeted parents of the school’s opening, and obtain over 250 applications for enrollment. Outreach included radio spots, direct mail, news release, community outreach, signage and new branding. Results: In progress.
- External communications for Building Efficiency Division, included media relations, public relations, global integration, agency management, customer communications, and crisis communications.
Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan LLP
- Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan LLP, one of the largest minority-owned law firms in the U.S.
- Ongoing consultative services. Initiatives include news releases to major media announcing business and financial transactions for key clients such as Microsoft and Toyota. Results: Each news release received pickup in targeted daily (Milwaukee and Atlanta) and legal trade publications. Enhanced social media presence.
• Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation.
- Pitched Rockwell Automation’s diversity initiative in 12 cities to promote the company’s diversity awareness among management-level employees. Results: Internal articles developed and local media pickup in three cities resulting from interviews with sales managers in regional offices.
Spearheaded media and competitive analysis project. Result: Analysis helped formulate messaging that differentiated the company’s brand positioning within the marketplace.
Wrote and packaged case studies for media, web and internal presentations. Result: Created consistency in case study format, including succinctly telling the story. Case studies are used as testimonials for Xylem’s media and clients.
FortuNuts, , is a collection of savory nuts for people who like to snack different from the usual chips and cookies. Co-owner and responsible for sales and marketing, developed branding, sales and distribution strategy.
SmallFortune PR & Marketing developed the branding, packaging and marketing plan for FortuNuts – www.fortunuts.net. We provided marketing support to ensure visibility at venues from farmer’s markets to conferences to major luncheons/dinners.
The small company, owned by SmallFortune PR president Darryll Fortune and his wife Melanie, grew from a holiday hobby to a product line now available on store shelves at Lena’s Food Markets, Amarenth Café & Bakery, Vendura’s Café, Lake Country Cigars and other locations.
FortuNuts primary distribution method is via Internet sales for its 5-nut collection of Sweet & Savory Pecans, Classic Almonds, Spicy Almonds, Sugar-Free Almonds and Colossal Cashews.